Since 1992, ATS Techno has expertise in Thermal Spray coating and manufacturing Steel Mill Rolls. We manufacture hollow rolls from steel plates, seamless pipes and casted pipes for various steel production lines.The rolls are made from Forgings & Solid Bar. We have produced more than 1800 rolls with Hard Chrome Plating, Tungsten Carbide coating as well as Spray & Fuse coatings.
- Continuous Annealing (CAL/CAPL)
- Skin Pass Mill (SPM)
- Electrolytic Cleaning Line (ECL)
- Batch Annealing Furnace (BAF)
- Recoiling Line (RCL)
- Wire Rod Mill (WRM)
- Cut To Length Line (CTL)
- Colour Coating Line (CCL)
- Continuous Galvanizing Line (CGL)
- Thin Slab Caster Roll (TSCR)
- Pickling Line & Tandem Coating Mill
- Pellet Plant
ROT & Looper Roll
ROT and Looper roll manufacturing facility was developed with in-house R&D and inputs from global partners. Our exclusive WEARGRIPTM roll has an unique developed outer layer, the toughness of which is such that it has negligible wear even after long usage under heavy loads, high temperatures and continuous friction.
- Excellent wear resistance results in extended roll life.
- Anti-corrosion properties
- High bonding
- Strong and reliable construction
- Perfect Pass line during entire service life
- Quantum of cobbles reduced substantially
- WEARGRIP rolls increase machine speed thereby improving final output
- Better guidance & Strip control up to the coiler
The rolls manufactured at ATS have special protective coatings which give longer operating life and efficiency to the rolls. The selection of coating material & coating process know-how for these rolls is a combination of in-house R&D and inputs from global technology partners. The solid, fabricated or cast rolls are exposed to high technology robotic coating in state-of-art acoustic spray booths.
- Finishing of roll as per requirement.
- Achieve Hardness, roundness, concentricity, ovality and surface finish within tolerance.
- Rolls are resistant to impact and wear and applicable for a wide variety of uses.
- Varies type of coating material for different applications.
- Excellent Wear resistance
- Excellent Slippage resistance Properties
- Longer life resulting in less downtime and higher output.
- Lower maintenance costs
Following rolls are manufactured at ATS
- ACBR Roll
- Back Up Roll
- Bridle Roll
- Brush Backup Roll
- Burr Musher Roll
- Deburring Roll
- Deflector Roll
- Flattener Roll
- Guide Roll
- Hold Down Roll
- Leveller Roll
- Looper Roll
- Pass Line Roll
- Pick Up Roll
- Pickling Roll
- Pinch Roll
- Quenching Roll
- Steering Roll
- Tensiometer Roll
SDRS/DDRS – Pellet Plant
We manufacture the SDRS and DDRS rolls using the ABRAKOATTM System. This is our patented technology which increases the durability of the rolls. We use CS-18 coating which is extremely dense and has a high bond strength of more than 12000 psi which is more than double of the HCP layer.
- Manufactured using super alloy material
- Super alloy high density with low porosity hence improved corrosion resistance
- Almost zero oxide content in the coatings
- Due to high surface hardness improved wear resistance
- Excellent Wear resistance
- Non stick properties hence constant screen gap
- Corrosion resistance
- More constant pellet sizes for longer periods of time
- Longer life resulting in less downtime and higher output